Terms & Conditions
By accessing this information, you agree to accept and be bound by the following guidelines.
©2006, Association of Healthcare Internal Auditors, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
2. This Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, United States of America, without regard to choice of law principles. You agree that the courts located in Franklin County, Ohio, shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over any action brought to enforce the rights and obligations in or arising from this Agreement and each of the parties irrevocably submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
3. The contents of the AHIA Site are meant to provide information that is accurate to the best of our knowledge. AHIA is not responsible for inaccuracies or other errors on this or any other site to which the AHIA Site is linked. By offering you links, AHIA is not endorsing any other site and AHIA has no responsibility for the content of other sites. You assume the full risk and responsibility for the use of any information or documents obtained on or accessed through the AHIA Site.
4. All content included on the AHIA Site, including the text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content, logos, trademarks or service marks, icons, screens and configurations, is the property of AHIA or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws, as a compilation or collective work and/or individually. All software used on the AHIA Site is the property of AHIA or its software suppliers and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. AHIA grants you permission to reproduce documents (including graphics) available on the AHIA Site, provided that: (a) the AHIA copyright notice appears on all copies; (b) such use is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (c) no modifications are made to such documents, and (d) no graphics are used separately from the accompanying text. Any other use or misuse of the content of this web site is strictly prohibited.
5. All information and documents on, or accessible from the AHIA Site are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall AHIA be liable for any direct, special, indirect, consequential, punitive, or other damages of any kind whatsoever resulting from any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data, whether in any action under theories of contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the AHIA SIte or any information or documents on or accessed through the AHIA Site.
6. AHIA’s collection, use, and disclosure of personal identifying information is described in our Privacy Statement, which is included as a part of this Agreement.
7. By posting any information to this website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and that all the information you are providing, including without limitation, all personally identifying information, is accurate, current and complete. You are prohibited from submitting inaccurate, false or incomplete information or information that does not personally pertain to you. You are solely responsible for any content you post or submit on this website. Further, you may not place any content on this website that, in AHIA’s sole determination, is: (a) fraudulent, false or misleading; (b) harassing; (c) illegal, abusive or threatening; (d) infringing of the copyrights and trademarks of others; (e) sexually explicit; (f) obscene or pornographic; (g) defamatory or libelous or (h) is or may be harmful to minors. You may not upload any destructive programs such as viruses and/or self-replicating code or take any other actions to harm this web site. You may not send unsolicited e-mail messages, including junk mail and chain letters to any other user of this website. You may not solicit passwords or other personal information from any other user of this website.
8. AHIA will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform under this Agreement if such failure is caused by power outages, Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, earthquakes, tornadoes, war, acts of God or the occurrence of any other unforeseen contingency beyond the control of AHIA.
9. You agree to indemnify AHIA and its respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors and content providers for and from any loss by reason of, in any way relating to, or arising out of: (a) your use of this website and any violation of any law, rule or regulation arising out of such use or (b) any violation of this Agreement.