From the convenience of your office or other remote site, further your professional education needs with our series of webinars. Hot topics, expert speakers and an interactive format provide an exceptional combination. Also, continuing professional education (CPE) credits are provided.
- July 19, 2018 - Providing Internal Audit Assurance over Quality Reporting and Reimbursement
- August 7, 2018 - EHR Auditor User Group - Epic Embedding a risk mindset in your Epic Implementation
- August 16, 2018 - An Inside Job: Internal Healthcare Fraud
- September 20, 2018 - Best Practices to Prepare for a Compliance Audit - Perspectives from a Compliance Officer and a Consultant
- October 18, 2018 - Billing for NonPhysician Practitioners: 'Incident To' and Split Shared Services Office, Hospital and Beyond
- November 15, 2018 - Model Audit Rule: An Introduction to MAR and diagnosing the effectiveness of your MAR efforts
- December 13, 2018 - Auditing Physician Clinic Operations
- Click here to access the AHIA EHR Auditor User Group - Epic “Achieving Meaningful Use Audit Readiness with Epic” recording
- Click here to access the Grant Thornton sponsored, EMR for Health Systems – Your Questions Answered Q&A Log
- Click here to access the Grant Thornton sponsored, Protecting Patient Information – Your Questions Answered Q&A Log
Continuing Professional Education Credits
AHIA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville TN, 37219‐2417; 615.880.4200; www.nasba.org. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50‐minute hour. National Registry of CPE Sponsors ID Number 103386.