From the convenience of your office or other remote site, further your professional education needs with our series of webinars. Hot topics, expert speakers and an interactive format provide an exceptional combination. Also, continuing professional education (CPE) credits are provided.
- October 31, 2017 – Controlled Substance and Drugs of Abuse: Important Focus Points for the Internal Auditor
- November 16, 2017 – Navigating OIG Audits for Device Overpayments: Best Practices
- Click here to access the AHIA EHR Auditor User Group - Epic “Achieving Meaningful Use Audit Readiness with Epic” recording
- Click here to access the Grant Thornton sponsored, Third-Party Relationships and Your Confidential Data archived webcast, PowerPoint presentation and Q&A Log
- Click here to access the Grant Thornton sponsored, EMR for Health Systems – Your Questions Answered Q&A Log
- Click here to access the Grant Thornton sponsored, Protecting Patient Information – Your Questions Answered Q&A Log
Continuing Professional Education Credits:
AHIA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville TN, 37219‐2417; 615.880.4200; www.nasba.org. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50‐minute hour. National Registry of CPE Sponsors ID Number 103386.